If you’re like most car enthusiasts, you’ve probably heard a lot about Ceramic coatings. It’s the latest technology that promises to keep your car shiny year-round. But do you know how it works? Why does the pricing vary from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars?
Join us at Club Auto at LeMay, America’s Car Musuem, to learn all about Ceramic coatings and CQuartz from Brian Churchill, owner of Polished Image Detailing in Tacoma.
Brian will cover the following topics….
1) Why ceramic coat?
2) Pre application paint inspection, paint condition, paint prep best practices
3) Application best practices
4) Curing time
5) Coating preventative maintenance
6) Life expectancy
7) Short & long term pros and cons of CQuartz application versus waxes and sealants
8) DIY cost (time and products) vs professional installation costs
9) Other comparable products and precautions when shopping
This is also a great opportunity to see Club Auto, the private club within Lemay, America’s Car Museum.
DATE / TIME
Saturday, Feb 9th
10AM - 12PM
LeMay - America’s Car Museum (Club Auto)
2702 E D St, Tacoma, WA 98421